THAT Brewing Company Donation Policy
THAT Brewing Company believes in giving back to the community and supporting local organizations and groups whenever possible.
We typically support non-profit organizations, art and/or performance groups, and community based events and organizations, but will consider all qualifying applicants. We receive many requests for charitable donations and sponsorships from lots of great people.
While we would truly like to help everyone, we unfortunately cannot accommodate every request. For that reason, we’ve created the following policies and process to help us evaluate which organizations and causes we are able to support.
If you answered yes to all these items, then…
- We need all charitable donation and sponsorship requests submitted via the form below (or in writing).
- Requests must be submitted at least six weeks prior to the event date or the date the donation is needed. We want to give every event we involve ourselves in the best chance for success, which means allowing plenty of time for planning. While we only require six weeks notice, additional time is always appreciated. Larger events may require more time.
- If the event is outside of our local area and we have agreed to set up and/or pour for the event, a hotel room with 1-2 beds will most likely be required to be donated to our team.
- We do not donate to religious or political organizations. We respect freedom of religion and political beliefs, but as a company, choose not to donate to any specific religious or political groups
- We also have to decline requests that are asking for sponsorship in these areas due to the high volume of requests we receive: sports teams, individual athletes, motorized sports and bands.
- We donate in a variety of ways; volunteering, giving of goods and financial support.
- A qualified applicant is limited to ONE donation within a 12 month period.
- We reserve the right to accept or deny any donation or sponsorship.
- You will be notified via email or phone whether your request has been approved or denied.
- All donations are final and cannot be exchanged or refunded for monetary value.
Photo credit: flickr photo by Eric__I_E https://flickr.com/photos/deadling/217477664 shared under a Creative Commons (BY) license